Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Oh, I forgot about another fly.

Not a good week for customer service this week really. Incompetency story number 2:


September I posted a registered letter to claim lots of money back from medical insurnace company.


5th december I check online with my registered post number and it says that it's still as the post office where I left it and someone from tracking would contact me in 5-10 working days.


I call on 11th working day after and am told 'We've lost your package. We'll refund your postage.'
'What?' WHAT!!!
'We've lost your package, we'll refund your $10 postage.'
'So why, in fact do I register my post?' 
Apparently, it's so I know when and where it gets lost.


I was less than happy and promised newspaper articles and my lifelong disgust. 


They said they'd get back to me in 5-10 working days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment